So... Long Time Blogging
Funny how life can get the best of us...
Life at the Cathouse has been wonderful, yet very busy. Between coping and supporting with the diagnosis of Von Hippel-Lindau (VHL), getting married and going on our Honeymoon/Vacation, it's been hard to keep up with any blogging what so ever.
There are many things, that I'd like to get back to and blogging is just one of those things. For now though, I think I'll just blog about our wonderful honeymoon/vacation. PC and I went to Death Valley for our honeymoon and it was the most wonderful time that we both could have ever had! No sooner than we had crossed in to Death Valley from Las Vegas, we lost all communication to the world. Unfortunately it sent my sister in to a tizzy because she never recieved confirmation that we arrived safely. No cell phones, no internet... nothing. It was great! Just us, the peacefulness within Death Valley, the canyons, the trails... hopefully we can go back and do some more hiking at some point.
I'll close with some pictures, we took sooooo many pictures that the four to five day span of picture taking didn't fit on to a CD. So... I'll just post my favorites.
Enjoy...












Life at the Cathouse has been wonderful, yet very busy. Between coping and supporting with the diagnosis of Von Hippel-Lindau (VHL), getting married and going on our Honeymoon/Vacation, it's been hard to keep up with any blogging what so ever.
There are many things, that I'd like to get back to and blogging is just one of those things. For now though, I think I'll just blog about our wonderful honeymoon/vacation. PC and I went to Death Valley for our honeymoon and it was the most wonderful time that we both could have ever had! No sooner than we had crossed in to Death Valley from Las Vegas, we lost all communication to the world. Unfortunately it sent my sister in to a tizzy because she never recieved confirmation that we arrived safely. No cell phones, no internet... nothing. It was great! Just us, the peacefulness within Death Valley, the canyons, the trails... hopefully we can go back and do some more hiking at some point.
I'll close with some pictures, we took sooooo many pictures that the four to five day span of picture taking didn't fit on to a CD. So... I'll just post my favorites.
Enjoy...












Labels: Cathouse Logic, Travel, Vacation
<< Home