Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Effects of the recent EDUARD

I know I'm late, extremely late, but I'm still reeling over the effect that EDUARD had on our family!!! When we get notice that there is a hurricane in the Gulf and it is headed to Houston, I am on notice at work! I have to plan on living at the Clinic... We have the "Command Center" to set up and run. Patients still need their medications and we need to be able to communicate to families of the patients, via phone, fax machines and computers... all running on a back up generator. A generator that we have to test once a month.

Well, I was at work, waiting for it to hit... while PC was at home, hunkering down the home front. Well, we did have some excitement at the quaint "adobe". The on-coming storm, drove a "Useless" cat up one of our trees in the back yard!!!



Yep! I was informed in the following text:

PC (8/5 12:26 pm): "Your cat is in back yard tree".
Sugar Cat (8/5 12:28 pm): "WHAT?!?!"
PC (8/5 12:29 pm): "Useless is a dumbass"
Sugar Cat (8/5 1:20 pm): "Baby, can we get to him? Oh baby..."
PC (8/5 1:28 pm): "He is down
Sugar Cat (8/5 4:16 pm): "Oh good! ILY"

A few days later, I learned the word "obsequious" for the first time and learned it's meaning...

usually, in context, it is meant to mean something more along the lines of "dutiful". The mode PC went in to when he was out placing a ladder in the rain, for this "Useless" cat to use, to get down with.

So there you have it... this was the excitement experienced in the Cat House from EDUARD...

As you can see, EDUARD drove a cat up a tree, and yet the winds weren't strong enough to budge the ladder from it's place. It did serve it's purpose though, You can see Useless made it down and made it safely in to the house where he lay and slept soundly...



"DUMBASS" Useless...

Labels: ,