Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bookworm Meme

HT to Katey's Kafe

Me me me me....
Bookworm Meme, stolen from Pandy, aka Dorkelina.

Rules: Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences. The CLOSEST BOOK, NOT YOUR FAVORITE, OR MOST INTELLECTUAL!

From Half Full(followed by the next 5 sentences):


"We spend so much of the day lost in making plans or trolling in our minds through the recent or ancient past. It's so easy to forget to immerse ourselves in the here and now. Really, we can't be anywhere else but here and now, but our brains will try like hell to convince us otherwise. Shut off your brain for a while and revel in the perfection of each moment as it comes.[There] will never be any more perfection than there is now."

As Katey chose to do, so will I... "I'm not going to tag anyone with this meme" only because I have not been blogging daily anymore due to life taking over and losing readers because of it. I just thought it would be fun to participate.

Labels: