Monday, July 30, 2007

Viva Viagra Commercial.... ????

Ok, I couldn't believe my eyes, especially my ears! Last night as we sat there and witnessed the most amazing commercial! This one has to join the ranks of "Ridiculous" commercials!

There are no words, but one question for the men! Has it really gotten to that point??? Is it really that hard to get things going??? (No pun intended) So much that a commercial such as this would be created. It had to be a man to come up with this idea. I think a woman would have found a better way to address this issue... I may be hitting alot of nerves in this post, but hell! I don't have alot of readers anyway... and the few that I do, have the same humor as I do.

I know for some men, it is a real issue... but can't it be dealt with in a more real and respectable manner? Instead of one that almost gets me to choking on some cherries??? (My late evening snack)

A few comments left on youtube were:

"How embarassing to watch and listen to this commercial. It's almost as annoying as those commercials for "Head On--apply directly to your head." Viva Viagra? Stupid, stupid. Please take it off the air before kids everywhere will be singing it, not knowing what it is!"

"Hey, if it overcomes the stigma and gets guys talking about an otherwise embarrasing condition then this is a public service announcement."

"THE WORST AD EVER"

"This came on when I was eating, when they started singing Elvis, I knew it was going to be something stupid, but when the chorus hit, I almost choked on a chicken wing. The thing that gets me is that their singing this with a straight face. They're not writing a joke song about Viagra, they're happy about it and want to group sing about penile enhancement in a bar. Ug. If this is what middle age is really like, shoot me now."

Wonder if Elvis is dancing in the clouds over this one???


Labels: