Monday, February 20, 2006

Redecorating


Redecorating…

Wonder if I could just slip this style right in…maybe with the thought that the place goes by “Gunflint Woodshop”… your thoughts?

Ok, I’m having too much fun with this one, I see the lecture and the briar patch coming! hehehe…

in fact so much fun that, I’ll disclose a bit of my humorous side of me here…

As Porta’s Cat and I were driving my son to my place on Saturday, I turned and informed my son that “I was moving in with Mr. Porta’s Cat upon the end of my lease at my place”. In unison, not just did my son reply, but Mr. Porta’s Cat did as well with an astounding “YOU ARE?!?!” I could not help but laugh my Ass off! No sooner was Mr. Porta’s Cat looking for a quick place to pull over his truck and leave me to walk home! LOL… The look on his face – “PRICELESS”!!! My son thought it was funny… but I learned quick of the plans that would come about with me working various jobs to earn my keep!

Life is about having fun… I try to live by that, can you tell? If you all don’t hear from me anytime soon… contact my niece (the “other” mexpsychan”) to track me down… lol…